Gone are the days when the HVAC companies could simply fall back on referrals and print advertisement to gain new clients. However, as the level of competition has increased, it’s more important than ever to do a little extra to gain the attention of the right clients.
Today, most of your potential customers are searching for HVAC businesses online. To get their attention and gain their trust, it’s critical for your site to rank at the top of Google search results.
Call us today to speak to one of our HVAC SEO Specialists!
HVAC Lead Generation and HVAC SEO
Are you still trying to understand why you and your business need a HVAC marketing specialist on your team? At Epidemic Marketing, we’ll, not only, do the heavy lifting to get your site ranking, we will also help you develop strategies to keep your site producing leads for years to come.
What is SEO for HVAC?
Like we all know, SEO primarily aims at the series of steps which we need to implement to ensure that the ranking of the website can improve, and it gets listed at the top pages in the search engines.
We all use search engines every day to find what we need. Thousands of searchers are seeking information regarding heating and cooling and HVAC companies. Some of them even look out for the top HVACs specialists in their area.
Without an effective HVAC marketing strategy and local SEO, it’s very likely that your business is not showing up in those top spots. This is costing you money. Since I’d put my money on the fact that you don’t want to lose yours, you need a HVAC marketing specialist.
The Best SEO for Heating and Air Conditioning
Here are a couple top SEO strategies that work well for the industry.
1. Keyword Research
Before you can begin the work of SEO, you need to do keyword research. This will help you identify the words and phrases your potential customers are likely to use when they look for HVAC services. Once you are familiar with these terms, you can begin incorporating them into your website’s content. Using keywords improves your chances of getting ranked on the top pages and increases your visibility as well.
If you are not familiar with keyword research, here is how to get the hang of it.
Use Google AdWords
Google AdWords is a paid advertising tool. Don’t worry, it won’t cost you anything to use it for researching your keywords. You can use this tool to search for the right keywords to target.
You can simply type in any keyword or phrase and find out:
- How competitive this keyword is
- The search volume every month
- And so much more.
The best keywords are the ones that have a high search volume and low competition. This means that these terms are searched for often but, there aren’t too many websites targeting those keywords yet.
The Google Search Bar
This is another simple trick to find popular search terms. Just open your browser and head to www.Google.com and start typing ways that you may search for your business. Then…. Google will give you lots of different ways people are searching for the same thing. It will also give you some long tail searches as they are very common, and these are vital in your SEO strategy.
Make it a point to note down all the selected keywords as you would need it in the subsequent steps.
2. Optimize the web pages individually
Users visiting your website can be segmented into three broad categories:
- Seeking Your Business Brand - There are the users that are seeking out your HVAC business, specifically. They are looking for your company and aren’t paying attention to your competitors. They want to know about your services, working hours, and so on. So, if you have an eye-catching website and the right on-page SEO elements, you have nothing to worry about.
- Looking for an HVAC Company - For those who are looking for HVAC specialists on your area are undecided on the company they want to use. They are, typically, looking for a local service provider who can meet and/or exceed their current needs. They may compare your services with other providers to see if you are good enough. Here, if you manage to target the long tail keywords which also include your area, they should succeed in finding you easily.
- Chance Visitors - Those who are not even looking for a heating and cooling company. These are the people who happened to visit your website by chance. If they like what they see, they may come to you when they need HVAC services later.
So, when you optimize your site, you should target keywords for each of the pages to cater to each of the categories. Search engines index the pages individually and not as a whole. So, work on each page individually and target specific keywords.
Content is the Key
Content marketing is still vital. So, you should have a blog and try to produce valuable, engaging, and constructive content as this will get you traffic constantly. It also helps in establishing the brand and giving visitors the information, they are seeking. There are multiple benefits of content marketing and it is indispensable for SEO success.
How can we help?
If you’re busy working in your business, let us work on it for you! Contact Epidemic Marketing today to build and implement your HVAC SEO strategy.
Keep your website as your most productive sales tool!